Sunday, May 4, 2014

Welcome to politics and things and such as.
You're probably wondering, what this is all about. Just kidding you don't care. You'll probably stop reading this, because you're too busy for this. Or lazy.

Let's begin. Everything is political. Even if you hate "politics" you've been apart of it. Politics is around us in every form one way or another. Whether we like it or not. It doesn't have to be regime change in Ukraine, it can be regime change at home, with your kids, friends. It could be at work.
Everything is political.
This isn't a poem.

Background on me:

I'm 21 years old. I go to University. I major in Political Science. My interests include: traveling, exercising, tv, movies, politics

 My next few posts will be some things that I've written in the past, just random topics including sexual assault, political movements, personal stories.
 I like writing so that's what I'm going to do.
Most people don't get my dry, sarcastic humor. I'm like a British guy, but I'm not I'm American. 

No comments:

Post a Comment